Good Morning efurrybuddy!
We decided to do a Smörgåsbord this morning to catch up on our noos.
Alfie: First of all thank yoo for all the lovely comments about my MACRO pics on Thursday. Although mom has a big all singing and all dancing Sony SLR with loads of lenses ~ she used her new pocket digital camera for those pics. She only bought the pocket camera recently as her old one wore out and stopped working! Her new one is a Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ8 with a 12x optical zoom Leica lens. It also has a MACRO setting and can take movie-films as well. Mom said it is lightweight, easy to use and will slip into a handbag/purse or a pocket. All those MACRO pics were taken with it as mom wanted to try it out. Mom is VERY pleased with it!
Milo: We were given a lovely Sunshine Award last week by our friends at KATZ and other Tales. Thank yoo, we love it!
Milo: We have to answer the following questions:
- My favourite colour: Alfie likes green (as in the garden and his blankie) and I likes green (as in my blankie and my catnip froggy that Dommy gave me).
- My favourite animal: We both like flys. We love chasing ’em, catching ’em and eating ’em!
- My favourite number: we both like 4 ‘cos that’s the size of our fambly (Mom, Dad, Alfie and me).
- My favourite drink: we both like water straight from the tap.
- Social media: Well we have our own blog (this one) and we sneak onto mom’s FB page sumtimes!
- My passion: My passion is Domino, and Alfie’s is Lola Fannola. And Happy Blogoversary to Lola Fannola and siblings at The Paw Relations today!
- Getting or giving present: Yep, we both love both!
- Favourite pattern: the lovely knitting pattern that Peggy uses for her lovely blankies! (if yoo haven’t got one, NAG yoor beans straight away as they are AWESOME!) Go HERE to get yoorself one!
- My favourite day of the week: Any day we blog and get to visit our friends!
- My favourite flowers: Alfie likes bluebells because they are mom’s favourite flowers ~ and I likes any that smell nice.
Milo and Alfie: We’re supposed to pass this on, but we know many of you have received it already. So if you fancy having a go copy the award and join in BUT be sure to tell us so we can read your award post!
Alfie: And now a pic of Milo playing wiv an itty-bitty fevver ~ seconds later he lost it down the back of that cupboard and was so upset that dad hadta dismantle the cupboard to rescue it for him! This itty-bitty is special to Milo ‘cos he found it himself while he was in the garden and he carried it indoors in his mouth and is very possessive of it ! I’m not allowed near it!
Milo: And now a pic of Alfie enjoying the sunshine wiv his favourite GREEN nip-leaves: